DINE & DISCOVER VOUCHERS
Apply for your NSW “Dine & Discover” vouchers here
NSW Government Voucher Terms & Conditions:
** Dine & Discover NSW Voucher scheme has been extended. You now have until 31 July to use your vouchers. **
Dine NSW Vouchers are for dining in at a restaurant, café, bar, winery, pub or club.
Vouchers are now available for use 7 days a week (including public holidays).
Each voucher can only be used once (if the bill is less than $25, the remaining balance cannot be used).
Vouchers can be used on or before the expiry date (extended to 31 July).
Each voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
Each voucher cannot be used for takeaway meals, alcohol, tobacco, gambling or online orders.
Belrose Hotel Voucher Terms & Conditions:
Belrose Hotel will double the value of the voucher, up to $50 off the total food bill.
The “double your value” additional offer:
– Is only valid Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays)
– Can only be used on full priced items
– Not valid with Daily Specials
– Not available with any other offer
Vouchers only valid for dine in, cannot be used for alcohol or takeaway food.
Belrose Hotel is a registered COVID safe venue. We are committed to keeping our community safe with our COVID-19 Safety Plan:
Hygiene & Cleaning
Wellbeing of Staff & Customers
We also thank you for helping to keep us open by adhering to the Government’s regulations.
To provide feedback on our COVID-19 Safety Plan, visit: nsw.gov.au/covid-feedback
Groups of up to 10 people:
• Book a table here
Groups of 11+ people:
• Call 9451 8585 to make a booking
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Tables will be held for 15 mins
- Booking duration is 1.5 hours for groups up to 10 people, and 2 hours for groups of 11+ people (extended for sports games)
- Venue capacity restrictions apply
All Patrons attending our licensed premises shall:
- Every guest is required to register their details upon arrival
- Be refused entry if they display any signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Must remain seated at all times, unless ordering or visiting bathroom
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor indoors
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Sanitize and wash hands regularly and demonstrate respiratory hygiene
- Wear a mask in the gaming area and bottle shop
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff. Abuse of our staff enforcing these rules will not be tolerated. Offending patrons will be asked to leave.
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App