Belrose Hotel is a registered COVID safe venue. We are committed to keeping our community safe with our COVID-19 Safety Plan:
Hygiene & Cleaning
Wellbeing of Staff & Customers
We also thank you for helping to keep us open by adhering to the Government’s regulations.
To provide feedback on our COVID-19 Safety Plan, visit: nsw.gov.au/covid-feedback
Groups of up to 10 people:
• Book a table here
Groups of 11-20 people:
• Can order from the bistro menu or function menu.
• Must pay a deposit of $20 per adult & $10 per child; redeemable on the day.
• Call 9451 8585, or email email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Group bookings are limited to 30 persons
- Tables will be held for 15 mins
- Booking duration is 1.5 hours for groups up to 10 people, and 2 hours for groups of 11+ people (extended for sports games)
- Venue capacity restrictions are in force
All Patrons attending our licensed premises shall:
- Every guest is required to register their details upon arrival
- Be refused entry if they display any signs of illness
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry
- Must remain seated at all times, unless ordering or visiting bathroom
- Be seated whilst consuming liquor
- Adhere to social distancing as required including at entry and exit points or where markings are in place
- Sanitize and wash hands regularly and demonstrate respiratory hygiene
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff. Abuse of our staff enforcing these rules will not be tolerated. Offending patrons will be asked to leave.
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App
- Adhere to a maximum number of 30 persons per group booking, including children and babies
- When making group bookings, patrons acknowledge that they have no knowledge or arrangement with any other group bookings within the same time period. Offending groups will be asked to leave.